Planview® is hosting its 16th annual Planview Horizons customer conference this week in Austin, Texas. More than 20 Planview customers – including University of Utah Health Care, CSM Bakery, NASCO, Zurich, and Flowserve– will deliver presentations about how they maximize opportunities with constrained resources, build plans with integrated strategy and execution, improve agility and collaboration, make better decisions using analytics and reporting, and increase capacity to innovate using Planview solutions.
New this year, attendees will learn about Projectplace, the online project collaboration offering Planview acquired in August 2014. Planview and Projectplace experts – as well as joint customers – will discuss how the combination advances portfolio and resource management. With one portfolio that spans structured traditional projects, unstructured collaborative projects and Agile projects, organizations can align all of their people, resources, and projects with business goals.
This year’s general sessions include:
- “The Power of IRL (In Real Life) – Connecting with People in a Social Media Crazy World,” Thom Singer, The Conference Catalyst
- “The New Planview,” Greg Gilmore, CEO, Planview
- “Projectplace and Planview,” Patrick Tickle, Planview; Tobias Andersson, Projectplace
- “Build It, They Will Come,” Patricia Schneider, Arizona State University
- “Five Essential Insights for Maximizing Resource Capacity,” Maureen Carlson, Appleseed Partners; Jerry Manas, Planview, based on the results of the “2014 State of Resource Management and Capacity Planning Report.”
- “Why Resource Management – The Art and Science of Projecting Capacity,” Larry Stanton, Farmers Insurance
In addition, Planview experts will present workshops, product deep dives, training, demos as well as advanced insights into new product enhancements and future product directions. Attendees will be able to network with each other as well as Planview and Projectplace employees, partners and sponsors: Actian, HCL, Kalypso, and Rally Software.