Carestream moved from an on-premises installation of Planview Enterprise to the Planview Cloud and has improved productivity and better visibility into capacity and demand.
Now, when I need something installed or have any script issues, for instance, I just put in a support ticket and Planview Customer Care fixes it.Allan Shafer, Senior Applications Architect at Carestream
ChallengeCarestream has been a Planview customer since 2009 and was running Planview Enterprise on-premises. While Planview Enterprise was successful in helping Carestream groups manage their resources and projects, the version they were using needed updating. Carestream wanted to improve capacity and demand and reduce the complexity of having 24 interfaces to other systems.
SolutionCarestream moved from an on-premises installation of Planview Enterprise to the Planview Cloud and has improved productivity and better visibility into capacity and demand.
BenefitsSince upgrading to the latest version of Planview Enterprise and moving to the cloud through the Planview CloudLift Program, Carestream has:
- A single record of project information across the enterprise
- Visibility into capacity and demand management
- Reduced costs, complexity, and effort to support the Planview application
- Improved productivity and response rates
- Accurate, real-time data to drive decisions, planning and strategies
- Improved response time and efficiency for users across the globe