Planview Horizons 2012 User Conference
October 29-31, 2012
If you have any questions please contact:
The Planview Horizons 2012 Annual User Conference was an exceptional opportunity for our customers to unplug from the day-to-day activities and join us in Austin, Texas to gather alongside more than 250 Planview Enterprise adopters and learn, first-hand insight into operations, best practices, and get executable tips and tricks to improve operations.
The conference featured a content-rich agenda packed with dynamic presentations, one-to-one educational opportunities, and peer-to-peer networking events. The conference included:
- 1-1/2 days of informative presentations and breakout sessions from customers and Planview presenters highlighting best practices and sharing proven tips to advance the benefits of portfolio management
- Optional pre- and post-conference sessions offering an in-depth look into different functionalities of Planview Enterprise available to you through workshops, product deep dives and demos
- One-to-one educational opportunities through topical discussions with Planview experts
- Interactive discussions with peers through roundtable conversations and vast networking opportunities
- Advanced insights into new product features and future product directions through product deep dive sessions led by Planview professionals
The conference was at the AT&T Conference Center, Austin's premiere hotel and conference space, located in central Austin on the University of Texas campus.
The presenting companies included:
The Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.P.'s products, courses, publications, or services.