Planview Introduces Troux RPM Solutions to Help Enterprise Architects Accelerate Time to Value
New implementation packages leverage Planview methodology, analytics for core Troux use cases
AUSTIN, Texas – March 1, 2016
Planview has introduced three RPM Solutions for Troux that provide customers with rapid results using its proven business outcomes-focused implementation methodology. RPM Solutions for Troux deliver predefined analytics and capabilities for enterprise architecture use cases, including application portfolio management, technology portfolio management and business capability portfolio analysis. Through RPM Solutions, executives can leverage Troux to advance strategy and business capabilities more quickly by making better decisions about application and technology portfolios.
“We are excited to extend the proven, scalable and repeatable RPM Solutions to the Troux product line,” said Planview Executive Vice President of Consulting Steve Alexander. “RPM Solutions provide a fixed-price, prescriptive approach with a clearly defined path to success. Our goal with every client is to accelerate and de-risk implementation, focus on business outcomes and drive tangible results in 12 weeks or less.”
The Planview RPM methodology, in its third generation, is based on hundreds of implementations of Planview Enterprise. The approach provides an analytics and capabilities centric approach that can be tailored to each customer’s environment, expediting time to value for Planview Enterprise, Projectplace and now Troux. The combination of the RPM Solutions with the Planview consulting team’s depth of expertise is a unique advantage for customers.
The three new RPM solutions address the core Troux customer use cases:
- RPM Solution for Application Portfolio Management – Optimizes the application portfolio based on the impact of application changes, demand and strategic priorities; reduces cost and complexity
- RPM Solution for Technology Portfolio Management – Proactively addresses the business impact and risk of aging technologies; improves compliance with preferred enterprise standards
- RPM Solution for Business Capability Portfolio Management – Aligns investments and technology portfolios using capability-based planning to maximize performance
Planview RPM Solutions include three components – capabilities and analytics, the implementation process and integrated enablement- to help users align, deploy and launch. New and improved RPM Solutions assets include:
- Interactive maps describing the RPM solution to help align all stakeholders
- Links to key analytics, QuickStart guides and enablement paths
- Access to Planview PRISMS best practices and E-learning through the Planview Customer Success Center
- Data analysis and gathering expertise for Troux to ensure actionable results as an outcome quickly after deployment
A highly experienced team works with clients, through adoption programs and training, to drive value ROI and deliver results in as little as eight to 12 weeks.
Senior Public Relations Manager, Planview
+46 73 156 03 12