Measure and visualize project success
with Projectplace Project Dashboards & Reporting Templates
Measure and visualize project successwith Projectplace Project Dashboards & Reporting Templates
Get complete visibility
The project dashboards and reporting templates empower your organization to make good decisions fast. Know and communicate:
- The status of your projects
- Which resources are contributing optimally
- Which portfolios are most profitable
- And much more
Snapshot your portfolios and teams. Easily identify your most cost-effective projects so you can understand what you need to replicate. See immediately which people have too much work so you can level the workload effectively. Projectplace project management dashboards simplify it all for you.
Stay up to date on projects
Eliminate the uncertainty of wondering how a geographically distributed team is progressing on a project–as well as the wasted time of gathering data to understand status. Projectplace reporting keeps you up to date, with immediately accessible:
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams: These show the distribution of tasks and activities along the different stages of your team's process, from intake to completion. How much is in flow, how much is completed? This is an easy way to establish the status of work, issues, cycle time, and bottlenecks.
- Lead Time Diagrams: These measure the time from when a request was made and entered as a card on a Kanban board until all activities were completed and the final product was delivered. These help you understand the effectiveness of your resources.
- Cycle Time Diagram: These measure all the time your team works on a new request, starting from the time from when a kanban card moves into your team's "working" column from its "backlog" or "waiting to be worked on" column. This is another way to gauge resource effectiveness.
- Burndown Charts: These are graphical representations of work left to do versus time, and help you predict when all of the work will be completed.
- Burnup Charts: These are graphical representations of how much work has already been completed and the total amount of work, and helps you track progress to completion.
Allocate workload appropriately
Your people are your most constrained resource. Do you know how they are performing? The Workload Trend Report gives you the birds-eye view you've been missing. See at a glance the number of cards assigned to every team member, as well as their own self-assessment of how "under pressure" they feel, for a rolling 31-day period. Now you can objectively understand and allocate the right workload for each resource.
Enrich your experience with Power BI
Projectplace offers integration with Microsoft Power BI to help you keep a finger on the pulse of your business. These dashboards display tiles that you can click to open reports for exploring further. It's easy to connect to Projectplace datasets to bring all of the relevant data together in one place.
With the Projectplace content pack for Power BI, you'll visualize your collaborative project data in entirely new ways. Interactively view key project statistics, find out who your most active and productive team members are, and identify at-risk cards and activities across projects in your Projectplace account.
You can extend the out-of-the box dashboard and reports to get the insights that are most important to you, or use project reporting templates to design exactly the reports you need. Projectplace and Power BI make it easy. See analytics and reporting based on data including:
- Assignee: Data including how many cards a resource is assigned
- Project: Data including project name, description, dates, group members, cost codes
- Board: Data including number of cards, cards completed vs. planned
- KPI and portfolio data: Data including status, time, budget, cost
- Resource time: Data including planned time, actual time
Power BI enables easy drill-down within analytics, from high-level views into to the numbers that created those views. Because it's a web-based tool, you can see the Power BI dashboard anywhere, and even stakeholders without Projectplace accounts can view the analytics.
Get the reporting you need
Successful project management comes down to the ability to communicate that success. Projectplace makes it happen with the comprehensive dashboards and reporting that provide the visibility you need to see what's happening and take decisive action quickly–from bringing a project back into line, to lightening the load on a crucial resource, to communicating a win to your biggest client at just the right moment.
Making it easy is key, so you get the out-of-the-box reports that you expect, and the project dashboard templates that help you build what you need in seconds.
It's all here, in Projectplace.
See Projectplace in Action!
Watch how Projectplace helps your team get work done using work collaboration features you won’t find in traditional project management software. From online Gantt charts and Kanban boards to file sharing and document management, Projectplace delivers all the project management tools you need in one integrated collaborative project management solution.
Project Dashboards & Reporting Templates
are just one powerful Projectplace feature
Collaborative Project Planning & Workstreams
Create your project plan and connect project workstream items to activities and milestones using integrated Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
Increase project team efficiency by providing a digest of upcoming, ongoing, and overdue work for yourself, your teams, and your workspaces.
Visualize the flow of work and progress across all your team’s projects and commitments.
Project managers can view, manage, and execute on a high-level roadmap plan, covering their long-term work strategy.
Resource Planning & Workload Management
Provide team leads and managers with a complete picture of task assignments and commitments across all projects.
Share files and collaborate on project documents and enable team members to attach relevant files directly to Kanban boards from varied sources.
Stay on top of project progress by visualizing your goals and plans, with all major steps, in modernized classic Gantt charts.
Use project dashboards and reports to visualize progress, help track how close the team is to meeting deadlines and identify where bottlenecks may be occurring.
Use project management apps for iOS and Android to access your work, update status of assignments, review documents, and collaborate with your team members.
Quickly set up new workspaces and projects using pre-defined project management templates based on best practices.
Provide stakeholders with the means to track performance across the projects that matter to them and to identify and address projects that may need attention.
Make it easy for your users to track and manage their time, with time reporting capabilities against all tasks and activities.
Engage your team members by enabling them to instantly share feedback, ideas, and questions.
Build custom applications and add-ons and enable integration into other systems – such as your company intranet or a mobile app.
See what our customers are saying on
Thousands of organizations across the globe use Projectplace
Connect with the applications you already use
Planview simplifies integration between Projectplace and the applications you use daily.