Set up projects in minutes
with Projectplace Project Plan Templates
Set up projects in minuteswith Projectplace Project Plan Templates
Speed Your Planning Process with Project Plan Templates
Projectplace project plan templates take your plans from zero to 60 in no time flat. Focus on what matters by leveraging prebuilt, prepopulated plans – all easy to adjust to your needs and the way your teams work.
Built on best practices and complete with Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and document repositories, these project templates guide you step by step through the set-up of your next project. Your project workspaces will be ready for your teams to execute in quickly, with all the elements they need to be successful.
You'll save time while creating consistency in execution and between workspaces to:
- Help your team feel at home in new projects for faster delivery
- Instill structure or the usage of a particular project model
- Encourage greater reliability and accuracy in team deliverables
And the approach is easy to adapt: When you've created a project plan that works for your team, turn it into a template and share it with others. The Projectplace project plan template method is infinitely flexible.
Execute on Plans More Efficiently Across the Organization
Your entire organization will benefit from the time and cost savings of Projectplace project timeline templates. Designed to be ultimately adaptable, Projectplace comes out of the box with templates for:
- Marketing: From PR and media pitches and event plans to project plan templates for your agile marketing teams, there's a plan for that
- HR: Look to Projectplace for prebuilt employee reference plans and templates for creating recruitment portals
- Professional Services: Find simple project plan templates for building out SOWs and consulting plans
- IT: Get ready for GDPR compliance with project plan templates and checklist templates
- Facilities: Streamline office relocations with templates that guide you every step of the way
Create and Customize Your Own Team Templates
Many teams run recurring projects, and it's easy to build your own project plan template to save you and your team time and accelerate future projects. Set up project timeline templates for default activities; you can include items like:
- Gantt charts, with milestones and timelines for a plan that will keep the team on track to success
- Kanban boards and cards; you can include detailed tasks that must be achieved within each project to help team members remember important work items
- A predefined document folder structure, with the right permissions that ensure that the right people can access the right documents
- Actual documents that should be used in all workspaces
Projectplace guides you through the creation of your custom template: in minutes, your team will be ready to go. Name your template, and share it with other teams that work on similar project types. It's easy with Projectplace.
See Projectplace in Action!
Watch how Projectplace helps your team get work done using work collaboration features you won’t find in traditional project management software. From online Gantt charts and Kanban boards to file sharing and document management, Projectplace delivers all the project management tools you need in one integrated collaborative project management solution.
Project Plan Templates
are just one powerful Projectplace feature
Collaborative Project Planning & Workstreams
Create your project plan and connect project workstream items to activities and milestones using integrated Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
Increase project team efficiency by providing a digest of upcoming, ongoing, and overdue work for yourself, your teams, and your workspaces.
Visualize the flow of work and progress across all your team’s projects and commitments.
Project managers can view, manage, and execute on a high-level roadmap plan, covering their long-term work strategy.
Resource Planning & Workload Management
Provide team leads and managers with a complete picture of task assignments and commitments across all projects.
Share files and collaborate on project documents and enable team members to attach relevant files directly to Kanban boards from varied sources.
Stay on top of project progress by visualizing your goals and plans, with all major steps, in modernized classic Gantt charts.
Use project dashboards and reports to visualize progress, help track how close the team is to meeting deadlines and identify where bottlenecks may be occurring.
Use project management apps for iOS and Android to access your work, update status of assignments, review documents, and collaborate with your team members.
Quickly set up new workspaces and projects using pre-defined project management templates based on best practices.
Provide stakeholders with the means to track performance across the projects that matter to them and to identify and address projects that may need attention.
Make it easy for your users to track and manage their time, with time reporting capabilities against all tasks and activities.
Engage your team members by enabling them to instantly share feedback, ideas, and questions.
Build custom applications and add-ons and enable integration into other systems – such as your company intranet or a mobile app.
See what our customers are saying on
Thousands of organizations across the globe use Projectplace
Connect with the applications you already use
Planview simplifies integration between Projectplace and the applications you use daily.