Guide your plans to success
with Projectplace Project Roadmaps
Guide your plans to successwith Projectplace Project Roadmaps
Secure team and stakeholder buy-in for new projects
With Projectplace project roadmap software, you generate clear roadmaps that help you:
- Communicate your goals crisply and concisely
- Use visual roadmaps to illustrate your plans and objectives
- Demonstrate projects clearly along with their timeline
- Call out what will be delivered, when
- Get buy-in from teams, management, and other stakeholders
Plan for the way you work
Projectplace roadmap planning can be extended to all your activities. It is perfect for project roadmaps, product roadmaps, campaign roadmaps: virtually any activity that requires team effort over an extended period will benefit from this high-level planning. And it's easy to get started!
Break down your work into Work Packages to simplify the building of your roadmap, and to plan and visualize multiple streams of work and track their progress.
A Work Package is a bucket of work items that share the same category. How you define your Work Packages depends upon how you want to set up your plan: this is a completely flexible approach that lends itself to your company, team, and project.
For example, if you want to set up your plan as a:
- Product Roadmap: each Work Package could be a product development team, responsible for performing work in agile sprints.
- Marketing Campaign: use Work Packages to plan thematically, like into themes of Video, Social Media, and Events.
Get started with roadmaps quickly
Projectplace makes it easy to use project roadmaps. Get started with a few simple clicks in the Roadmaps workspace, then specify:
- Start and end dates for the timeline
- Key deliverables and milestone dates
- Areas of high risk
Projectplace also enables you to:
- Manage and mitigate risk by color-coding activities of concern and providing text commentary. This offers an easy-to-spot visual cue for anyone viewing the roadmap.
- Select and update date ranges when change happens, or move a work activity from one Work Package to another. Immediately see the impact upon the timeline, deliverables, milestones, and dependencies, so you can make an informed decision.
- Attach documents and files to activities. For example, for a product roadmap, a customer spec document may be vital for many team members; for a marketing campaign, the post-mortem of the previous year's campaign could be important information.
- Connect activities on the project roadmap to kanban boards, creating an executable environment for team members to get the work done.
- Set activities to "Done" once teams have completed them, to show any stakeholder that the work is being accomplished.
- Build a roadmap template from your current roadmap to enable you and others to reuse what you have built.
- Comment on the roadmap and the work teams are doing using the Projectplace collaboration capabilities, including the instant messaging features and the conversation boards.
See Projectplace in Action!
Watch how Projectplace helps your team get work done using work collaboration features you won’t find in traditional project management software. From online Gantt charts and Kanban boards to file sharing and document management, Projectplace delivers all the project management tools you need in one integrated collaborative project management solution.
are just one powerful Projectplace feature
Collaborative Project Planning & Workstreams
Create your project plan and connect project workstream items to activities and milestones using integrated Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
Increase project team efficiency by providing a digest of upcoming, ongoing, and overdue work for yourself, your teams, and your workspaces.
Visualize the flow of work and progress across all your team’s projects and commitments.
Project managers can view, manage, and execute on a high-level roadmap plan, covering their long-term work strategy.
Resource Planning & Workload Management
Provide team leads and managers with a complete picture of task assignments and commitments across all projects.
Share files and collaborate on project documents and enable team members to attach relevant files directly to Kanban boards from varied sources.
Stay on top of project progress by visualizing your goals and plans, with all major steps, in modernized classic Gantt charts.
Use project dashboards and reports to visualize progress, help track how close the team is to meeting deadlines and identify where bottlenecks may be occurring.
Use project management apps for iOS and Android to access your work, update status of assignments, review documents, and collaborate with your team members.
Quickly set up new workspaces and projects using pre-defined project management templates based on best practices.
Provide stakeholders with the means to track performance across the projects that matter to them and to identify and address projects that may need attention.
Make it easy for your users to track and manage their time, with time reporting capabilities against all tasks and activities.
Engage your team members by enabling them to instantly share feedback, ideas, and questions.
Build custom applications and add-ons and enable integration into other systems – such as your company intranet or a mobile app.
See what our customers are saying on
Thousands of organizations across the globe use Projectplace
Connect with the applications you already use
Planview simplifies integration between Projectplace and the applications you use daily.