Everyone is a project manager
Results from the 2018 Global Study of Project Collaboration
Planview surveyed 650 professionals involved in managing or working on projects. The survey respondents are typical of many workers who are thrown into the project management mix without a formal title, training, or credentials.• View Results from the 2018 Global Study of Project Collaboration Infographic
Just because a company puts a team of people together doesn’t mean it will automatically be uber-productive.
- of the survey respondents said they are not project management certified but manage projects as part of their official responsibilities.
- are “accidental” project managers who – in addition to their day job ‐ find themselves managing projects.
- of respondents estimate that their teams waste more than 20 hours per month due to collaboration inefficiencies. That’s six weeks per year that teams are not being productive!
Take a Deep Dive into the Survey Results
Download this eBook today and learn more about:
- The top project team collaboration hurdles
- Consequences of poor collaboration
- What people want in a project collaboration tool
- Five steps to improve project collaboration
- Action items to start a conversation
Follow This Topic on Our Blog
Explore the Planview blog and get insight from subject matter experts in the areas of portfolio and resource management, project collaboration, and enterprise architecture.Check out our Blog
Discover How Planview Projectplace™ Can Support Your Project Collaboration Efforts
Projectplace provides everything you and your dispersed teams need to set direction, communicate, execute tasks, track progress, and ultimately achieve goals, all in one place.Try Projectplace FreeFully-functional 30-Day Trial • Planview projectplace-thick
Learn more: about Projectplace and sign up for a free trial for you and your team.