Map Your Product Portfolio Toward Success
Results from the Sixth Product Portfolio Management Benchmark Study
Nearly 500 product development professionals provided insights into product development industry trends, challenges, and risks. Top performers stood out regarding how they responded in terms of performance, process and technology usage, providing a clear roadmap for other companies struggling to achieve higher levels of innovation and product profitability.View Results from the 2018 Global Study of Project Collaboration Infographic
The ability to pick winning products and improve time to market can be realized leveraging product portfolio management best practices.
- of survey respondents feel that wasting time and/or money is the greatest risk when managing their product portfolio.
- of survey respondents are striving to achieve excellence in accurately managing and forecasting resource capacity.
- of survey respondents note an increased complexity in developing and communicating product roadmaps with the addition of smarter, more connected products to their portfolio.
Take a deep dive into the survey results
Learn the five things top performers do differently to deliver profitable, innovative products
- Access to more accurate, timely portfolio data to make decisions
- Follow portfolio processes more consistently
- Reallocate people and money to higher value innovations
- Have better portfolio and resource capacity management
- Use PPM technology to enable these best practices
The Surprising Secrets to Delivering Smarter, More Connected Products
Together with independent research firm, Tech-Clarity, Planview has published the Sixth Product Portfolio Management Benchmark Study. Carrie Nauyalis, Executive in Residence provides a brief overview of the study, its participants, and best practices of top performing companies.
Follow this topic on our blog
Explore the Planview blog and get insight from subject matter experts in the areas of portfolio and resource management, project collaboration, and enterprise architecture.Check out our Blog