Copyright © 2018 Planview, Inc. For customers of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. All rights reserved. The content that Planview provides on our Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned by either Planview or the party that has provided the content to us and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unpermitted copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Planview, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Planview may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a Planview Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”), providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Planview’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached By mail:
Eric S. Hurley VP, Legal Affairs 12301 Research Blvd. Research Park Plaza V, Suite 101 Austin, TX 78759 By telephone:
(512) 346-8600 By fax:
(512) 346-9180 By email: email@example.com
Please note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.