About This App
Managing a large portfolio of work and optimizing resources against strategic goals requires a great deal of critical planning by construction companies before construction work can begin. AdaptiveWork streamlines the enterprise planning process, provides visibility throughout the full project lifecycle, and facilitates collaboration across all stakeholders, including clients. Once a project is underway, the AdaptiveWork integration with Procore ensures that all project tasks managed on the job site are automatically reflected in AdaptiveWork One.
The integration between AdaptiveWork One and Procore is dynamic and configurable to adapt to each customer’s unique business scenario, regardless of their Procore implementation. All pre-planning and approval processes will be managed in AdaptiveWork One. Once a project is approved, the project can be pushed to Procore for execution. As the project gets underway, any project data (e.g., schedule, progress, and financials) can be sent to AdaptiveWork One to automatically provide access to real-time insights at the global cross-portfolio level and to push updates to various stakeholders.
Key features enabled by this integration:
- Provide every stakeholder with complete, up-to-the-minute project details.
- Ability to configure workflows to fit how your enterprise does business, not the opposite.
- Automate project intake and approval processes to promote oversight and standardization over which projects are approved.
- Optimize portfolios by weighing different business objectives against budgets during the project planning process.
- Balance workforce demand versus capacity and update workloads, reallocate work and shift work durations—all from one interface.
- Track full project costs throughout the project lifecycle, so you’re always on top of your burn rate.
- Access to interactive reports and dashboards for visibility into accurate, up-to-the-minute portfolio performance based on real-time progress data from Procore.
The Procore integration is only available to active AdaptiveWork One customers. Submit a request to get started today.
Procore is a leading provider of construction management software. Procore platform connects every project stakeholder to solutions they’ve built specifically for the construction industry—for the owner, the general contractor, and the specialty contractor. Headquartered in Carpinteria, California, Procore has offices around the globe. Learn more at the Procore website and the Procore Support page.