Usually 30 to 40 percent of organizational IT budget is dedicated to managing product and project portfolios. See how to manage the remaining 60%.
An APM program can deliver incremental value while paving the way for longer-term benefits. Here are nine quick tips for continuous APM improvement.
Programvare for bedriftsarkitektur (Enterprise architecture) og EA verktøy gjør at du kan tilordne programmer, teknologier og funksjoner til forretningsstrategi. Se demo.
The World Bank Group now relies on Planview’s capability and technology management solution to collect, manage, and maintain its inventory into a single, trusted source of record that brings visibility to its application infrastructure. Read the case study.
Manage costs against budget and across portfolios with Planview. Increase IT project ROI and manage CAPEX, OPEX and TCO. Watch Demo.
See how Planview software for enterprise architects reinvents EA for digital business and leverages capacity and technology management to create real change.
Learn about Planview's IT portfolio management solutions that enable CIOs and other IT leaders to effectively manage the strategy and business of IT.
Expand your program management and roadmapping software knowledge. Demo our IT Project Portfolio Management Solution today!
EA tools from Planview help you model and visualize the complex relationships between your technology and business capabilities. Watch demo.
Visualize, share & investigate portfolio performance. Identify issues & manage against KPIs. Watch a demo of Planview's analytics & reporting capabilities.