Take a product tourTake Product TourSee how Planview Changepoint can help you
See how Planview Changepoint can help you go from opportunity to cash, fast and easy in this on-demand demo.
Power the quote-to-cash lifecycle
with Planview Changepoint Services Automation software
Planview Changepoint connects all aspects of your services organization using professional services automation to streamline quote-to-cash and drive profitability.
- Profile views in Planview Changepoint with carding components bring clarity and discoverability to the customer project lifecycle process. View • a larger version of the imageCustomer Lifecycle Management
Clear, end-to-end view that drives financially successful customer-facing projects
Services organizations need software design experiences that logically group important customer project information. Given today’s pace of business, delivery managers and consultants need to quickly see customer contract status, contact information, assigned resources and more.
Profiles within Planview Changepoint use carding components, providing views that make it easy to discern and discover services delivery projects in detail—with less cognitive load and few clicks. The profiles give service professionals the customer lifecycle management oversight they need, at-a-glance, to keep revenue coming in consistently.
- Define, automate, and monitor contractual elements to ensure operational success with Planview Changepoint Contract Management capabilities. View • a larger version of the imageContract Management
A flexible approach for tracking elaborate contractual terms and conditions
In-depth contract management capabilities in Planview Changepoint optimize services operations to achieve growth and increase financial opportunities that support billing needs for every scenario and customer.
Manage complexities such as multiple billing methods, including time and materials, and fixed fee schedules – across every services engagement.
- Forecast the workload in Planview Changepoint—measure forecasted demand against the capacity required for new opportunities. View • a larger version of the imageOpportunity Management
Improve quote-to-cash success with structured processes
Integrating demand and capacity gives organizations the upfront line of sight needed to assign the right resources, to the right engagements, at the right time.
With demand and capacity capabilities in Planview Changepoint:
- Ensure opportunities are staffed appropriately based on resource availability, skills and expertise
- Eliminate low utilization, and cost overruns with a multidimensional approach to establish a profitable quote-to-cash customer lifecycle
- Deliver services on time, on budget using a multi-level work breakdown structure that is part of project management capabilities in Planview Changepoint. View • a larger version of the imageProject Management
Build project rigor and standardization for profitable services delivery
Manage successful delivery engagements and achieve delivery efficiencies.
Plan and adapt across a variety of activities including integrated task management, project tracking, and subscription services (and the underlying process workflows) as well as process workflows.
Project management within Planview Changepoint merges critical services delivery capabilities within a single grid style interface that supports multiple billing elements. Easily create, edit, and manage services project tasks and assignments leading to an effective and profitable services engagement lifecycle.
- Optimize resource allocation with Planview Changepoint and create a competitive advantage with visibility into your people’s skills, experience, and work assignments. View • a larger version of the imageResource Management
Improve resource utilization on the work that best meets the needs of customers
A multi-dimensional approach to resource management helps services organizations track work effort to avoid poor resource utilization and cost overruns.
Planview Changepoint’s resource planning capabilities offer the ability to assign the right resources, across the right services engagements, at the right time.
Robust resource management functionality simplifies resource assignments, giving you a better handle on demand, downstream execution, and the corresponding financial implications.
- Identify each state of the services delivery process and identify the right stage owners with quote-to-cash management in Planview Changepoint View • a larger version of the imageDelivery Management
Ensure process adherence that leads to consistent financial success
Automate services delivery across the quote to cash process and establish successful, consistent financial outcomes.
A graphical workflow engine in Planview Changepoint provides an intuitive framework for developing simple or complex automated processes based on key operational attributes.
- Closely configure workflow to your organization’s unique services processes including time and expense approval, invoice approvals, resource requests, and more
- Simplify revenue generating activities with the ability to automate quote-to-cash lifecycle stages using an intuitive, graphical interface
- Use budget, margin, and revenue capabilities to evaluate variances that are aimed at managing healthy financials in Planview Changepoint View • a larger version of the imageFinancial Management
Keep customer engagements profitable by improving cash-flow at every step
Effectively monitor and track to your services financial KPIs including budget, cost, and margin. Track the hours and dollars circulating through the services lifecycle.
Keep track of all billable and non-billable time, and expense, tied to complex services projects and invoice in a manner that keeps revenue flowing.
Tie all the financial pieces together to drive financial integrity.
- Analyze, control, and report on time and expense, revenue recognition, and more with multi-currency, taxation and other capabilities
- Executives, delivery managers, and resource managers can understand how to keep top-line revenues aligned with bottom-line profitability with financial management capabilities
- Monitor the operational and financial status of services engagements in real-time and uncover trends and opportunities with Planview Changepoint. View • a larger version of the imageKpis, Dashboards, And Self-Service Analytics
Achieve greater visibility across portfolios with embedded business analytics
Services business leaders need to know the overall health of their services delivery engagements, at all times. When scopes change or resources are suddenly unavailable, rear-view visibility doesn’t help.
Planview Changepoint dashboards give executives and delivery managers access to current information when they need it.
- Monitor KPIs in real-time, on your own terms
- Explorations and AI capabilities provide actionable insights into time and expense management, risks, and issues, change requests, and more
Planview Changepoint features
Manage the entire customer project lifecycle end-to-end for greater profitability.
Groups all key customer lifecycle information in a way where everything makes sense.
Never lose sight of who your key customer contacts are, so you can reach them when needed.
Know your customer lifecycle health, immediately, based on the most important KPIs.
Quote-To-Cash Project Lifecycle Management
Discover every aspect of the customer lifecycle and capitalize on every financial opportunity.
Analyze, track, and forecast contractual opportunities and improve sales effectiveness.
Establish the financial and billing rules, as well as rates that make up the contractual agreement to drive delivery success.
Attach proposals, contracts, NDAs, and other documents for greater knowledge sharing.
Track activities against prospects, leads, and pipeline opportunities to stay aligned to customer expectations.
Understand forecasted project and resource demand for successful, downstream execution.
Gain detailed financial visibility into specific contractual expectations for visibility into future resource needs.
Build budgets to specify the services, products, and expenses anticipated on a project. Allow multiple rates on the same resource on the same project.
Establish the structure and cadence required for consistent, profitable delivery.
Orchestrate key services delivery tasks around a profitable generating lifecycle.
Comprehensive Project Management Capabilities
Manage projects in ways that lead to consistent and profitable project execution.
Integrated Task Management
Create, edit, and manage tasks and assignments with financial flexibility and greater control.
Build templates for your projects that allow you to hit the ground running – in little to no time.
Leverage the power of intelligent automation to drive project consistency and governance.
Maximize resource allocation and utilization with discipline, reducing cost overruns and delays.
Skills and Expertise-Based Views
See skills, experience, and more to align resources to the right work.
Dynamic Gantt Chart
See a Gantt timeline distribution of all availability impacting your dedicated resources.
Search for resources based on various parameters like assigned work, qualifications and more.
Restrict access to a subset of resources within a particular workgroup as needed.
Capture hours, billing, revenue, margin, and other details that impact business financials.
Gain real-time visibility into forecasted and actual revenue and variances to ensure overall financial health.
Accurately track recognition revenue based on project or milestone completion.
Time and Expense Tracking
Provide anytime, anywhere access to time and expense tracking and approvals for timely invoicing.
Ensure your projects are tasked and staged appropriately to meet your financial objectives.
Multi-Currency and Taxation
Bill and recognize revenue in the appropriate currency for the project while complying with tax standards.
Analyze services delivery data, on your own terms, without relying on reporting teams.
Out-of-the-box, preconfigured visualizations with actionable insights.
Dive deep into relevant trends that the system automatically provides for you – all on its own.
AI and Natural Language Details
Type questions about the data into the tool, and get contextual responses.
Take a product tour
See how Planview Changepoint can help you go from opportunity to cash, fast and easy in this on-demand demo.
Connect Planview Changepoint with the applications you already use
- • SalesForce
- • Microsoft Dynamic 365
- • sap
- • NetSuite
- • oracle
- • ADP
Hear what our customers say about Planview Changepoint
Planview keeps your data private and secure
SecurityPlanview adopts a culture of security and holds confidentiality of customer information as its highest priority.
CompliancePlanview adheres to stringent standards and regulations and undergoes independent validation of compliance.
PrivacyPlanview’s commitment to privacy extends to every facet of the organization to ensure customer data is managed with the utmost of care.
ReliabilityPlanview® SaaS solutions are built on highly available, performant infrastructure to deliver our world class product line whenever it’s needed.
Planview Changepoint compliance and certifications
ISO 27001: 2013Certifies that Planview Changepoint operates an information security management system that fully supports and protects the security and privacy of its customers’ data and confidential information. (Click to view bsi. ISO27001 certificate)
Privacy Shield (Formerly known as Safe Harbor)Complies with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce.
SOC 1 Type 2Assures that both internal and connected external reporting controls are properly designed and in place.
Secrets of Smart Services Leaders
Automating processes at your Services Organization may be your secret to success.Get the whitepaper • Secrets of Smart Services Leaders
The Ultimate Guide to Services Automation
Prepare your Services Organization with The Ultimate Guide to Services Automation.Read the guide • The Ultimate Guide to Services Automation
Planview Changepoint PLUS
Deliver better quality work using the Changepoint and Projectplace connectorView the datasheet • Planview Changepoint PLUS
Take the next step!Watch Demo • Planview Changepoint • Planview changepoint