Projektrapport för höjdpunkter
The Project Highlight Report provides highlights of the past week and the upcoming week, as well as high level project information, risks, requests and issues. The Custom Action can be run by the PM or the manager of the project and will send them an email that can be forwarded as needed to other stakeholders. The PHR includes links to the roadmap and Gantt chart, work items started or completed in the past week, work items due and expected to start in the coming week.
About This App
The Project Highlight Report allows PMs to generate a weekly report on the status of milestones or tasks of the project in order to provide stakeholders with a list of highlights.
The report includes options to select tasks or milestones, to include links to the Clarizen objects (requires a Clarizen login to access), option to include the budget status, and the option to include PM notes (from the Overall Summary field) that can be added to on the fly when generating the report.
The report includes a number of sections:
- Project information: includes % complete vs expected, Project Manager, the report date, the schedule and budget statuses, the period covered, the project phase, links to the roadmap and Gantt chart, and the PM notes.
- Previous period (the previous week): tasks started in the past week, based on actual start date, and tasks completed in the past week, based on actual end date. The list of work items (tasks or milestones) include a link to the object, the ID, name and actual start/end date. Items marked as critical in Clarizen are highlighted.
- Next Period (the coming week): tasks due, based on due date, and those expected to start, based on start date, in the coming week. The same details are provided as in the previous period section.
- Issues Status: all open issues. Includes the ID, link to the object, description, severity, priority, due date, assigned to user, state, the related work item’s ID and name.
- Risks Status: similar to issues.