the future of
with market-leading portfolio and work management solutions
Are your teams focused on delivering the work that matters?
Companies are grappling with change across multiple vectors: from evolving market dynamics, fierce competition, and changing customer expectations, to new business models, shifting company strategies, and entirely new ways of working. But where there’s turbulence, there’s also opportunity. Innovative companies are taking advantage of these new opportunities and finding new ways to drive on-strategy delivery at speed. Planview is uniquely positioned to help organizations transform the way they streamline delivery of strategic initiatives and enable their teams to do their very best work.
Five reasons to make Planview your transformation partner
Planview helps connect strategy, teams, and outcomes
We help you translate strategy into business results for your most important initiatives and keep your organization and processes aligned. Only Planview delivers the tightest connection between the strategy and priorities at the top and the decisions and work at the team level.
- Provide a single pane of glass with actionable insights into all enterprise initiatives and their status from ideas, plans, delivery, and outcomes.
- Cascade and roll up objectives and key results (OKRs) in the systems where work gets done to ensure strategy informs execution and vice versa.
- Deliver a set of shared metrics focused on customer value (e.g., speed, quality) to achieve business results.
- Utilize built-in collaboration features like virtual whiteboarding and brainstorming canvases, Kanban boards, and notifications to keep teams connected and productive.
Planview makes dynamic planning and prioritization a reality
We know you have to plan with incomplete information and uncertainties. Only Planview helps you plan, replan, and instantly see the potential impact under different scenarios.
- Plan and replan faster, top-down and bottom-up, by aggregating live data from disparate systems.
- Leverage real-time scenario planning that incorporates overall goals, demand and capacity, uncertainty, dependencies, and constraints to make better decisions.
- Visually model your plans’ effect on people, time, and financials simultaneously to allocate funding and resources more effectively.
Planview delivers powerful connectivity across your enterprise applications and tools
Optimize productivity and scale faster without sacrificing cross-functional collaboration with seamlessly connected tools, from planning to delivery. Planview is the only partner that brings your enterprise applications and software development lifecycle tools together to give you a holistic view of your technology landscape.
- Use our robust 60+ pre-built, no-code integrations to the most popular Agile, DevOps, and collaborative work management tools. Integrate our platform with your enterprise applications, such as ERP, CRM, HR, and Financials.
- Deploy reusable integrations to modernize and rationalize your toolchains without disrupting business operations.
- Allow teams to use their preferred tools without compromising on end-to-end visibility and data integrity, as our platform is tool-agnostic.
Planview is built for your growth and transformation journey
We understand all the ways you work and how you are trying to transform. Planview enables all types and combinations of work, methodologies, and practices.
- Natively support the shift in funding models from projects to products, departments (lines of business/profit centers and cost centers), or value streams. Accommodate multiple methodologies (Agile, waterfall, hybrid, Flow), work types (projects, products, or services), and workflows, all in one place.
- Apply flexible governance frameworks to right-size your approach based on accountability, autonomy, and risk tolerance. Our solutions support multiple options, whether traditional, staged, or Agile.
- Choose from solutions built for mid-size companies to global enterprises to support your organization as you grow and evolve your practices.
Planview is a trusted and proven partner
Our support for your success does not end with our software. Planview’s market and thought leadership, along with our proven success methodology and playbooks, ensure that we will guide you throughout your journey.
- Rely on a partner recognized by prominent analysts such as Gartner and Forrester as a leader in multiple markets. Our solutions across Portfolio Management, Enterprise Agile Planning, Value Stream Management, and Professional Services Automation contain decades of innovation.
- Position yourself ahead of the competition. Leverage our team of award-winning authors and thought leaders like Dr. Mik Kersten, whose seminal book Project to Product created the Value Stream Management category, to help you innovate faster.
- Develop self-sufficiency with on-the-job training from industry experts and consultants who have walked in your shoes, from C-level to teams and squads.
- Accelerate your growth with our validated customer success approach deployed across thousands of customers. Use our journey maps, capability frameworks, playbooks, and training and certification programs offered through the University of Planview to support your journey and the development of your people.
- Benefit from our network of strategic partners, including global services firms such as PwC, Accenture, Deloitte, and Capgemini, and technology leaders such as AWS, IBM, UiPath, and Apptio.
- Nationwide Building Society
- VW Volkswagen
- UPS United Parcel Service
- Conagra Brands
- De Beers Jewelers
- EA Sports
- BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vodafone Group
- Commonwealth Bank
- Abbott Nutrition
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- ABB Group
- Johnson & Johnson
Planview is a recognized innovator and industry leader
Planview has been recognized time and time again for our contributions to Portfolio and Work Management innovation, making us a unique partner for accelerating transformation. See what industry analysts have to say.
- Show Me Hide
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Adaptive Project Management and Reporting
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Strategic Portfolio Management
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Agile Planning for 3 consecutive years
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Project Portfolio Management for 15 consecutive years
- Show Me Hide
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™, Value Stream Management, Q4 2022
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™, Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022
- Show Me Hide
- Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide IT Project and Portfolio Management 2019–2020
- Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Agile Project and Portfolio Management 2020 Vendor Assessment, Jan 2020
- Show Me Hide
- Named a Leader and a Fast Mover in the 2022 GigaOm Radar for Value Stream Management.
- Show Me Hide
- Named a top performer in the Quadrant SPARK Matrix™: Value Stream Management, 2022
“While transformation is largely dependent on culture and behavior, it also requires the right people, process, and tools. Planview enables NatWest [formerly RBS] to maintain a controlled environment and provide transparency of delivery across our Agile teams. At the same time, we are able to track the main-level financial data, outcomes, and business cases, and ultimately the delivery of value throughout our business domains (value streams). You don’t go from one end of the Agile journey in one go. It’s a transition, step by step, and Planview is helping us get there.”
Head of Change Centre of Excellence, NatWest
“Our goal is pretty simple: be adaptive and flexible to change. As a result, we are constantly evolving our product portfolio and business models in our many locations. This allows us to be more progressive about how teams work together and prioritize work based on location. With Planview, our strategic partnership means we have a close day-to-day working relationship that extends far beyond a simple piece of software. We love how quickly we can apply new models of working to our business processes, organization roles and responsibilities, and to our metrics.”
Eric van Gemeren
Chief Transformation Officer, Flowserve Corporation
MIK + ONE PODCAST
Moving from Project to Product
Join Mik Kersten, Planview CTO and author of Project to Product as he sits down with software delivery leaders and innovators and delves into how they deliver value and drive digital transformations in their organizations.Browse Podcasts
Dr. Mik Kersten
Chief Technology Officer, Planview
The Insider’s Guide to Modern PPM
What other guides won’t tell you about how to evolve portfolio management approaches and the technology to get thereGet the eBook • The Insider’s Guide to Modern PPM
Connecting the Dots Between Strategy and Delivery
Why OKRs are essential for Strategic Portfolio ManagementGet the eBook • Connecting the Dots Between Strategy and Delivery
Adaptive Portfolio Planning: 5 Steps to Achieve Greater Agility for Your Transformation Journey
Become a strategic execution leader that drives value while adapting to disruptionGet the eBook • Adaptive Portfolio Planning: 5 Steps to Achieve Greater Agility for Your Transformation Journey
Flow Metrics: A Business Leader’s Guide to Measuring What Matters in Software Delivery
Discover how to measure what matters in software deliveryGet the eBook • Flow Metrics: A Business Leader’s Guide to Measuring What Matters in Software Delivery
Deliver Digital Transformation at Speed
These seven recommendations will help you achieve the results your clients, investors and board are demandingGet the eBook • Deliver Digital Transformation at Speed
Are you ready to learn how Planview can help your organization move at the speed of opportunity?
Planview has one mission: to build the future of connected work. Our solutions enable organizations to connect the business from ideas to impact, empowering companies to accelerate the achievement of what matters most. Planview’s full spectrum of Portfolio Management and Work Management solutions creates an organizational focus on the strategic outcomes that matter and empowers teams to deliver their best work, no matter how they work. The comprehensive Planview platform and enterprise success model enables customers to deliver innovative, competitive products, services, and customer experiences. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with locations around the world, Planview has more than 1,000 employees supporting 4,000 customers and 2.4 million users worldwide.