Modernize Software Delivery. Drive Faster.
Learn how automotive companies are removing bottlenecks to speed the execution of large-scale software initiatives.Get the eBook
Become the auto leader of the next industrial revolution.
Deliver a turbo-charged customer-centric vehicle experience today.
The automotive industry is changing rapidly due to emerging technologies. This requires creating new automotive ecosystems that can meet evolving mobility needs while incorporating digital technologies in a safe, scalable and sustainable manner.
Planview offers market-leading portfolio management and value stream management solutions for connected work. Our comprehensive platform enables automobile manufacturers and suppliers to focus on strategic outcomes, empower teams and deliver competitive products and services.
Accelerate innovation in the new era of automotive
- Use data-driven intelligence to deliver customer-centric digital experiences that embrace Connected-Autonomous-Shared Mobility-Electrification–CASE
- Improve time to market by building software development competency through project-to-product transformation and scaling Agile practices
- Attract the best talent to accelerate next generation initiatives keeping teams engaged and connected to grow business and maximize profitability
Increase efficiency to optimize cost
- Proactively reduce operational costs / redeploy resources to address the changing landscape of the auto industry
- Improve productivity by ensuring the organization remains focused on strategic objectives with embedded goal tracking throughout the flow of work
- Enhance quality by identifying waste and hit budget targets with visibility into software delivery and human and capital resources
De-risk strategic bets that enable connected mobility and sustainability
- Prioritize strategic investment decisions around the emerging mobility ecosystem and new sources of revenue to gain competitive advantage
- Confidently adjust the product portfolio to accommodate market shifts and supply chain resiliency
- Reduce risk exposure from new regulations for emissions, sustainability, safety, and privacy using insights that enable reallocation of funding and resources
Planview is a recognized innovator and industry leader
Planview has been recognized time and time again for our contributions to Portfolio and Work Management innovation, making us a unique partner for accelerating transformation. See what industry analysts have to say.
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Adaptive Project Management and Reporting
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Strategic Portfolio Management
- Named a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Project Portfolio Management for 15 consecutive years
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™, Value Stream Management, Q4 2022
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™, Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022
- Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide IT Project and Portfolio Management 2019–2020
- Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Agile Project and Portfolio Management 2020 Vendor Assessment, Jan 2020
- Named a Leader and a Fast Mover in the 2022 GigaOm Radar for Value Stream Management.
- Named a top performer in the Quadrant SPARK Matrix™: Value Stream Management, 2022
BMW Case Study Video
BMW Group expands into new markets by using value stream management to improve agility, efficiency, and quality.
Top 3 Disruptions to Effective Product Development
With the right approach, organizations like yours can leverage disruption to gain foresight, optimize product portfolios, and deliver with confidence.Get the whitepaper • Top 3 Disruptions to Effective Product Development
Planview’s Product Portfolio Management Solution for AutomotiveWatch the demo • Planview’s Product Portfolio Management Solution for Automotive
Answering 3 Key Automotive Industry 4.0 Questions
How Product Portfolio Management helps auto companies make smarter smart-connected product investmentsRead the blog • Answering 3 Key Automotive Industry 4.0 Questions
See an Award-Winning Keynote Technology Industry Speaker and Value Stream Network Pioneer
Dr. Mik Kersten is the Chief Technology Officer at Planview and the bestselling author of Project To Product: How to Survive and Thrive in the Age of Digital Disruption with the Flow Framework. Working with some of the largest digital transformations in the world has led him to identify the critical gap between business leaders and technologists, resulting in his creation of the Flow Framework® to connect strategy to delivery.
Mastering large-scale software delivery is no longer an option. The gap between modern technical practices and the traditional business organizational paradigm has widened. A new approach is needed for the majority of the world’s organizations to thrive.
The Flow Framework®, created by Dr. Mik Kersten, addresses the pivotal challenge to crack open the engineering and business black boxes, define a common language to bridge the gap between business and technology and optimize the flow of business value to customers.
Exploring the Power of Connection in Business
The strength of an enterprise depends on the connection between its component parts – between teams and plans, ideas and delivery, and opportunities and impact.
Join Planview CEO Razat Gaurav as he engages with distinguished thought leaders on the topic of how Connected Work enables companies to accelerate the achievement of what matters most.Watch now • Exploring the Power of Connection in Business
Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Ford Motor Company
Chairman, Planview Board of Directors
Are you ready to learn how Planview can help you modernize software delivery and drive faster?
Planview has one mission: to build the future of connected work, from ideas to impact. Planview helps organizations accelerate the achievement of what matters most, supporting our customers from need to speed, from passion to progress, and from overhead to optimization. Our connected platform of solutions underpins the business and digital transformations of more than 4,500 customers globally, including 59 of the Fortune 100. Planview empowers enterprises to improve time-to-market and predictability, increase efficiency to unlock capacity, and ensure their most strategic initiatives deliver the desired business outcomes.