Get Work Done All in One Place
with Projectplace Project Management Software
By combining online team collaboration tools with powerful project management software, Projectplace provides everything you and your dispersed team needs to manage group projects and complete daily tasks. Start a free trial and see how easy it is to plan team projects, schedule tasks, collaborate on documents, and track your team’s progress using integrated Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and communication tools.
Get an overview of all your work and tasks that have been assigned to you across all workspaces. Add personal tasks that only you can see to get a complete picture of what’s on your plate.
Streamlined interaction between activities, boards and cards. Plan and follow up in the Gantt while your team enjoys executing and collaborating for optimum productivity on the Kanban boards.
Plan and visualize every step of your work and projects with Projectplace Gantt charts. Track progress to make sure you’ll meet your deadlines and know when things are not happening on time.
Enable your team to execute and collaborate for optimum productivity on the Kanban boards. Get activity notifications, messaging and visualize progress of day-to-day tasks.
Visualize the workload of members in all workspaces to determine whether a team member is overloaded with work, or has room to do more.
Ensure changes to documents are visible in real-time. Version control ensures that team members see the latest document versions with access to document history.
Key Projectplace features
Getting work done is easy when your team has the best project management tools.
Collaborative Project Planning & Workstreams
Create your project plan and connect project workstream items to activities and milestones using integrated Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
Increase project team efficiency by providing a digest of upcoming, ongoing, and overdue work for yourself, your teams, and your workspaces.
Visualize the flow of work and progress across all your team’s projects and commitments.
Project managers can view, manage, and execute on a high-level roadmap plan, covering their long-term work strategy.
Resource Planning & Workload Management
Provide team leads and managers with a complete picture of task assignments and commitments across all projects.
Share files and collaborate on project documents and enable team members to attach relevant files directly to Kanban boards from varied sources.
Stay on top of project progress by visualizing your goals and plans, with all major steps, in modernized classic Gantt charts.
Use project dashboards and reports to visualize progress, help track how close the team is to meeting deadlines and identify where bottlenecks may be occurring.
Use project management apps for iOS and Android to access your work, update status of assignments, review documents, and collaborate with your team members.
Quickly set up new workspaces and projects using pre-defined project management templates based on best practices.
Provide stakeholders with the means to track performance across the projects that matter to them and to identify and address projects that may need attention.
Make it easy for your users to track and manage their time, with time reporting capabilities against all tasks and activities.
Engage your team members by enabling them to instantly share feedback, ideas, and questions.
Build custom applications and add-ons and enable integration into other systems – such as your company intranet or a mobile app.
It’s all included
No tiers. No missing out. One simple pricing plan delivers every Projectplace feature with unlimited projects and unlimited team members.
See what our customers are saying on
- June 22, 2018We use ProjectPlace across our enterprise in English only. Good project management software.Read full reviewProject CoordinatorFlorida Virtual CampusEducation Management, 201-500 employees
- June 19, 2018
Planview Projectplace Review: "Projectplace, one of the more unique project management tools on the market"I'm actually a contractor for Planview Projectplace in addition to my full-time role at Amazing.com. The main business problem Projectplace addresses on the marketing and content teams is version control. You know the document in Projectplace is the most updated one. It is being used by the whole organization, even though my main function with it currently is the marketing team. Multiple countries and locations are involved and English is the language that is mainly being used to communicate.Read full reviewPublic Relations SpecialistAmazing.comMarketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
- June 18, 2018
Planview Projectplace Review: "Projectplace - What you need for a matrix organisation and resource utilisation"Projectplace is a good application to manage resources that are involved in multiple projects. It allows for clear tracking of information requests, files shared and defect management.Read full reviewePMO Project Manager2degrees NZ LtdTelecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
- February 07, 2018Projectplace is being used in English across the development half of the organization to manage R&D project timeline, tasks, resource management, and time tracking. Departments that participate in program use include research and development, quality engineering, program management, product management, and operations/manufacturing.Read full reviewVerified UserEngineer in Quality AssuranceMedical Devices Company, 51-200 employees
- January 22, 2018My company uses Projectplace as the tool for managing projects, portfolios and other development. We use it in Swedish.Read full reviewAffärsutvecklare / Business DeveloperLänsförsäkringar SkåneInsurance, 201-500 employees
- December 22, 2017Projectplace is being used by our company for project management activities from R&D, manufacturing to construction. It helps to address detail implementation plan with detail works and milestones to complete all them, support monitor the completion status with feedback of all members, support collaboration in real-time among departments and members who are being in multiple locations.Read full reviewEngineerApplied Technical Systems ATS Co., LtdElectrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
- December 22, 2017
Planview Projectplace Review: "Good application with easy to use features. Limits the use of multiple applications."ProjectPlace is used by a European consortium involving several companies and departments. We mainly use the document storage (with a great use of the versioning and sharing functionalities) and the online meeting feature. For some projects, the plan view and cards are used as well. All is done in English.Read full reviewVerified UserConsultant in Research & DevelopmentManagement Consulting Company, 11-50 employees
- December 21, 2017We started using Projectplace to allow multiple users located in different places and time zones to work in a much more collaborative and integrated way than was possible previously. It has eliminated problems such as misunderstanding, by allowing instantaneous, focused discussions, or parallel documents appearing in the same project space. We now use it across most of our internal work, and hope to extend that to external projects in due course.Read full reviewVerified UserManager in CorporateEnvironmental Services Company, 11-50 employees
- December 21, 2017Projectplace is a great tool to manage your project inside the company and with external people. The plans view enable you to define milestones very easily and the cards are the best way to define tasks within a project. The chat functionality gives also the opportunity to reduce the number of emails sent to the company.Read full reviewVerified UserEmployee in Information TechnologyFood & Beverages Company, 201-500 employees
- December 21, 2017We use Projectplace as a collaboration tool across companies working on the same project.
It is a lightweight platform in terms of IT infrastructure, by far the easiest to setup accesses for.Read full reviewVerified UserProject Manager in Professional ServicesOil & Energy Company, 10,001+ employees
Expand your collaborative management knowledge
with whitepapers, webcasts, analyst reports, and more.
Projectplace is enterprise-ready
Worry-free, cloud-based project management application
Connect teams and departments across your business
Comprehensive phone and email support in 8 languages
Scales with your organization
Military-grade security protects your data
Integrates with the applications you already use
ISO-27001 certified service
ISO-27001, a high-end certificate, guarantees that Projectplace has well-established information-security structures running throughout the organization – from top to bottom.
Rated “Enterprise Ready” by Skyhigh Networks
Services designated as Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection.
Cloud security alliance – STAR
Projectplace is proud to participate in the Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) of CSA initiative and openly publish information about its security controls.
A component in 5 Planview solutions:
Experience the best project management application for teams of all sizes
Sign up for your first project and invite your team for free.