Get Work Done
All in One Place
with Projectplace Project
Sign up for your first project and invite your team for free.
By combining online team collaboration tools with powerful project management software, Projectplace provides everything you and your dispersed team needs to manage group projects and complete daily tasks. Start a free trial and see how easy it is to plan team projects, schedule tasks, collaborate on documents, and track your team’s progress using integrated Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and communication tools.
Get an overview of all your work and tasks that have been assigned to you across all workspaces. Add personal tasks that only you can see to get a complete picture of what’s on your plate.
Streamlined interaction between activities, boards and cards. Plan and follow up in the Gantt while your team enjoys executing and collaborating for optimum productivity on the Kanban boards.
Plan and visualize every step of your work and projects with Projectplace Gantt charts. Track progress to make sure you’ll meet your deadlines and know when things are not happening on time.
Enable your team to execute and collaborate for optimum productivity on the Kanban boards. Get activity notifications, messaging and visualize progress of day-to-day tasks.
Visualize the workload of members in all workspaces to determine whether a team member is overloaded with work, or has room to do more.
Ensure changes to documents are visible in real-time. Version control ensures that team members see the latest document versions with access to document history.
Projectplace project management capabilities
Getting work done is easy when your team has the best project management tools that enable traditional and accidental project managers to plan and execute work with their teams.
Set a goal. Create your plan.
Show where you are heading and how you plan to get there in a classic Gantt chart view. Then get everyone aligned.
Organize your team’s work
Share the team tasks, see who’s working on what, and visualize the flow of work and progress on Kanban boards.
Increase project team efficiency
Let your team members stay in control of their commitments with project tracking and task planning towards the joint goal.
It’s all included
No tiers. No missing out. One simple pricing plan delivers every Projectplace feature with unlimited projects and unlimited team members.
See our project management software reviews on
- October 08, 2018We are a single company using the product, but our team is all over the United States. We currently use Projectplace to manage the workflow of our publications across the editorial and the design departments. The cards and boards in Projectplace help us stay organized, on track, and gives us a great visual to see where each department and feature stands throughout the production process. The ability to assign cards to different users, leave notes, and start brainstorming conversations in each workspace is extremely beneficial and no other project management interface compares to that visual organizational aspect.Read full reviewArt DirectorKendrick Content & ConsultingPublishing, 1-10 employees
- October 08, 2018Projectplace is used across the whole organization to plan & control projects having team members in different countries/time zones.
It allows us to assign actions, track their statuses, exchange messages visible to all team members, store data & information and make quick reports on the actual status/pending actions...Also financial information on the benefits of the projects are tracked.Read full reviewVerified UserManager in OtherOil & Energy Company, 10,001+ employees
- October 08, 2018It is being used by the PMO and contributing members. As it's leveraged by the PMO, multiple participating teams are leveraging it, but it's still in it's infancy.Read full reviewConsulting Enterprise ArchitectThomas Jefferson University HospitalsHospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
- October 05, 2018Projectplace is being used to organize IT projects, along with its ability to notify users on notes added by the project manager, or manager of the project. It is also used to shelve ideas about upcoming projects, and to ensure that those projects are organized.Read full reviewVerified UserAnalyst in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
- October 05, 2018We use ProjectPlace in two main ways. First, we manage our software development process with internal users. Our PM puts the big picture stories in ProjectPlace and then moves them through until their done. Users can see and comment, label, and move cards around to help us prioritize work for the development team. Secondly, we use it to manage a variety of data collection processes. Cards are assigned to people from various departments over a monthly process as each person completes their work.Read full reviewVerified UserDirector in Information TechnologyCommercial Real Estate Company, 51-200 employees
- October 05, 2018It is used by several departments in multiple locations. I've only seen it in English.Read full reviewTRAOliver WymanManagement Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
- October 03, 2018I use ProjectPlace for several project life cycle elements - primarily document review and repository including version control, and tasks and activity tracking using Boards.Read full reviewVerified UserConsultant in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- June 22, 2018We use ProjectPlace across our enterprise in English only. Good project management software.Read full reviewProject CoordinatorFlorida Virtual CampusEducation Management, 201-500 employees
- June 19, 2018
Planview Projectplace Review: "Projectplace, one of the more unique project management tools on the market"I'm actually a contractor for Planview Projectplace in addition to my full-time role at Amazing.com. The main business problem Projectplace addresses on the marketing and content teams is version control. You know the document in Projectplace is the most updated one. It is being used by the whole organization, even though my main function with it currently is the marketing team. Multiple countries and locations are involved and English is the language that is mainly being used to communicate.Read full reviewPublic Relations SpecialistAmazing.comMarketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
- June 18, 2018
Planview Projectplace Review: "Projectplace - What you need for a matrix organisation and resource utilisation"Projectplace is a good application to manage resources that are involved in multiple projects. It allows for clear tracking of information requests, files shared and defect management.Read full reviewePMO Project Manager2degrees NZ LtdTelecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
Expand your collaborative management knowledge
with whitepapers, webcasts, analyst reports, and more.
Projectplace is enterprise-ready
Worry-free, cloud-based project management application
Connect teams and departments across your business
Comprehensive phone and email support in 8 languages
Scales with your organization
Military-grade security protects your data
Integrates with the applications you already use
ISO-27001 certified service
ISO-27001, a high-end certificate, guarantees that Projectplace has well-established information-security structures running throughout the organization – from top to bottom.
Rated “Enterprise Ready” by Skyhigh Networks
Services designated as Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection.
Cloud security alliance – STAR
Projectplace is proud to participate in the Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) of CSA initiative and openly publish information about its security controls.
Experience the best project management application for teams of all sizes
Sign up for your first project and invite your team for free.