Keep Your People Productive Everywhere
with Projectplace Mobile Project Management Apps
Keep Your People Productive Everywherewith Projectplace Mobile Project Management Apps
Support on-the-go execution and collaboration
Android or iOS, it doesn't matter: You can keep your people and projects on track with the Projectplace mobile team collaboration app. Pairing robust functionality with an intuitive interface, the Projectplace app ensures that your people can get their work done if they're on the road or just checking in from a meeting room down the hall.
With powerful features available at their fingertips, team members, project managers, and all stakeholders are empowered to work on projects, collaborate, and see what's happening, no matter where they are in the world.
Increase Insight to Make Success Real
Project managers can use features in the Projectplace team management app for insights that support decision making:
- See who's working on what, in real time
- Track activities by kanban card and Gantt chart
- What documents need to be reviewed, by whom
- See the conversations to understand who needs questions answered
- Where the bottlenecks are
- If it's time to get involved
As fully featured as the desktop version, the Projectplace mobile project management app gives you full access to all the information you need to understand where all your projects stand and what actions you need to take now for on-time delivery.
Track Time to Keep Projects on Point
Use the features of Projectplace as a time tracking app to simplify time tracking and reporting for you and your team members.
Team members can input their time into the Projectplace Time Tracking Tool; the highly intuitive user experience makes entering time quick and painless.
Work Together for Improved Execution
People work better when they can work together without barriers to visibility. The Projectplace project collaboration app builds in transparency with views into key areas of the project workflow, including:
- The Project Tracking View: This shows a digest of all work – upcoming, ongoing, and overdue – for you and for all team members. It helps you see, in one understandable view, what is going on, in such a way that you can prioritize your day and your work.
- The Boards View: See all kanban boards that you have recently worked on and that are assigned to you. Click in any of them for more details, or to view the Gantt chart activity to which they are linked.
- The Documents View: View recently updated documents, documents you have recently collaborated on, and documents you have moved offline to work on later. It's all there at a swipe of your finger.
- The Team Members View: See who's on the project team and their current availability status. Add new people that are missing from the team. Invite people to a chat to hash out issues and resolve burning questions.
- The Support View: With a button click, reach out to the Projectplace Support team for quick answers to product questions or to let us know about something you like or a particular feature you’d really like to see.
From any of these views, simply click through to learn more about a work item, act on it, or invite others to collaborate with you on it. The Projectplace project tracking app will reflect your changes in real time across the project and across the globe, empowering team members to move the project forward.
See Projectplace in Action!
Watch how Projectplace helps your team get work done using work collaboration features you won’t find in traditional project management software. From online Gantt charts and Kanban boards to file sharing and document management, Projectplace delivers all the project management tools you need in one integrated collaborative project management solution.
Mobile Project Management Apps
are just one powerful Projectplace feature
Collaborative Project Planning & Workstreams
Create your project plan and connect project workstream items to activities and milestones using integrated Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
Increase project team efficiency by providing a digest of upcoming, ongoing, and overdue work for yourself, your teams, and your workspaces.
Visualize the flow of work and progress across all your team’s projects and commitments.
Project managers can view, manage, and execute on a high-level roadmap plan, covering their long-term work strategy.
Resource Planning & Workload Management
Provide team leads and managers with a complete picture of task assignments and commitments across all projects.
Share files and collaborate on project documents and enable team members to attach relevant files directly to Kanban boards from varied sources.
Stay on top of project progress by visualizing your goals and plans, with all major steps, in modernized classic Gantt charts.
Use project dashboards and reports to visualize progress, help track how close the team is to meeting deadlines and identify where bottlenecks may be occurring.
Use project management apps for iOS and Android to access your work, update status of assignments, review documents, and collaborate with your team members.
Quickly set up new workspaces and projects using pre-defined project management templates based on best practices.
Provide stakeholders with the means to track performance across the projects that matter to them and to identify and address projects that may need attention.
Make it easy for your users to track and manage their time, with time reporting capabilities against all tasks and activities.
Engage your team members by enabling them to instantly share feedback, ideas, and questions.
Build custom applications and add-ons and enable integration into other systems – such as your company intranet or a mobile app.
See what our customers are saying on
Thousands of organizations across the globe use Projectplace
Connect with the applications you already use
Planview simplifies integration between Projectplace and the applications you use daily.