AdaptiveWork for Android
Clarizen for Android enables your mobile workforce to get all the information they need from Clarizen at the critical moment they need it. Users will have the ability to collaborate, review their work (tasks and issues), report on progress and timesheets, and even submit new work items from the field.
About This App
Clarizen for Android enables your mobile workforce to get all the information they need from Clarizen whether your team members are in the office, at the airport, or just about anywhere.
Just arrived at a customer site? Use your iPhone or Android to pull up a list of all the relevant tasks and issues associated with that client, including any attachments you might need to get the job done.
Take collaboration one step further and attach notes to Clarizen tasks, update status or report time, and upload on-site photos that will be accessible to all team members.
Initiate Clarizen’s Stopwatch functionality and keep track of exactly how much time you spend on each task or client, track your team’s progress and even submit and approve timesheets from the field.
- See a dashboard of your new tasks, issues and collaboration items
- Accurately time your work on a task, track your progress and submit timesheets from the field
- See an overview of tasks assigned and managed by you and your team and quickly update task completion, progress and status
- See key task metrics, report progress, review and collaborate on work items
- Report on timesheets and view the effects on actual effort, remaining effort, and percentage complete
- Submit and approve time sheets. Includes the complete functionality available in Clarizen’s online software
- Search for any item in the system and get the most relevant results grouped by type