Innotas, Project and Portfolio Management Software
In 2016, Planview acquired Innotas to significantly advance its cloud-based IT Project Portfolio Management (PPM) offering for small- to mid-size organizations. Bringing together Innotas and Planview created the industry’s only provider of solutions that cover the complete spectrum of Work and Resource Management (WRM), addressing the needs of teams, departments, and entire organizations of every maturity level, spanning from the mid-market to global enterprises.
Today the product is offered under the name Planview Innotas.
- Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant™ for Project Portfolio Management Worldwide Learn why Gartner has named Planview a Leader for project portfolio management (PPM) based on its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
- Planview Portfolio and Resource Management Solutions Learn more about how Planview enables IT leaders to optimize their project portfolios, balance capacity against demand, and link plans and resources to project execution.
- Planview Acquires Innotas, Extending Its IT PPM Leadership into the Mid-Market Read this press release to learn more about the Innotas acquisition.
- Innotas Product Support For customer support, visit the Planview Customer Success Center.
- Innotas Product Training Get your teams up to speed with training from Planview.