Take a product tourTake Product TourSee Planview Clarizen in action
See how Planview Clarizen can help you gain real-time visibility across the enterprise to proactively manage risks and deliver greater business impact.
Connect and engage your workforce across the enterprise
with Planview Clarizen software
Planview Clarizen enables PMOs and professional services delivery teams of all sizes to gain real-time visibility across all their work, automate workflows, proactively manage risks, and deliver greater business impact.
- Act faster with Planview Clarizen to ensure all work efforts are optimized to deliver timely and impactful results. View • a larger version of the imageAdaptability
Visualize the portfolio and pivot quickly when business needs change
Easily configure Planview Clarizen to fit how your business works. Empower all levels of the organization with 360-degree real-time information so they can make immediate data-driven decisions. Reconfigure or launch new processes at any time without delay or costly customization.
Track trends, costs, and other enterprise-wide activities and share this data with stakeholders in order to make smarter, proactive business decisions.
- Align with business priorities with a clear line of sight across your entire organization’s portfolio of work
- Support diverse teams with highly configurable workflow processes, integrations, and dynamic rule sets so they can collaborate, align communications, and streamline their efforts
- Anticipate and prepare for challenges, identify blockers and potential impacts – both at the team level and across the business
- Allocate the right resources, to the right work, at the right time and right cost with Planview Clarizen resource management and capacity planning. View • a larger version of the imageCapacity Planning And Resource Management
Get a clear picture of current and future work demands
See at a glance the projects and tasks each team member is working on. With a few clicks review the impact to your teams’ resource load by including or excluding projects.
- Plan the impact of future projects – Forecast, model and automate your plans with real-time data
- Develop “what if” scenarios and gain the insights you need to determine capacity and allocate the right amount of resources at the right time
- Team members get automatic updates whenever changes are made that affect them, and with centralized communications
- Leverage out-of-the-box reports and dashboards or easily build your own in Planview Clarizen. View • a larger version of the imageVisibility
Spend less time aggregating data and more time acting on the data
Having a single source of truth, across the enterprise, ensures the information being acted on is always accurate and complete. Give your organization the real-time data it needs to monitor work and organizational health, spot trends, and make quick, effective decisions.
- Decision-makers see the big picture, ensuring resources are optimized and aligned to goals
- Real-time information highlights potential issues more quickly, helping you to realign and take action faster
- Effortless transparency across all workstreams saves time and eliminates questions about data quality
- Integrations with other critical business systems provides a richer view of all operations
- Promote efficient operations across any type of work – structured, ad hoc, and agile – all within Planview Clarizen. View • a larger version of the imageProductivity
Empower every team to reach their goals by working the way they work best
Minimize project risk and time spent on mundane tasks by automating complex or repetitive tasks to save time, improve work consistency, and increase engagement.
- Data-driven resource and financial management workspaces provide full visibility into project health and improve business decisions
- Slide Publisher saves valuable time by automatically creating up-to-the minute status reports in your own branded PowerPoint template
- Simplify and better manage how you keep track and report on time and expense
- Communicate, collaborate in context around your work, and deliver results with Planview Clarizen. View • a larger version of the imageCollaboration
Keep all stakeholders informed and aligned
Connect teams to align communications, eliminate duplicate work, and productively collaborate to move faster on the business objectives at hand.
- Discussions, emails, files, and links can be shared across both internal and external stakeholders to create a rich project archive
- Centralized digital proofing and approval process keeps everyone in sync
- Clarizen Bot increases engagement among teams where they already spend time, in Microsoft Teams and Slack
- Centralize management of project financials within Planview Clarizen. View • a larger version of the imageFinancial Management
Know the bottom line of every project decision
Uncover the real cost of your work and ensure you’re making the right tradeoffs by connecting project financials to actual project performance. Plan, set budgets, and make real-time updates to the actuals so all stakeholders are always up to date.
Track all expenses by employee, department, task, or work item, and link them back to the appropriate projects. Monitor expenses to ensure every project stays within budget.
- Track time spent on projects and set job-based rates to estimate the cost of labor or bill rates to measure margin
- Use utilization trends to increase the accuracy of your plans and forecasts
- Tangibly measure the impact of risks, issues, and change requests through the entire project lifecycle
Planview Clarizen features
Make accurate data-based decisions, with Planview Clarizen’s 360° real-time visibility.
Dynamic Reports and Dashboards
Share immediate project data, tracking progress through Workflow project management software.
Interactive visualization allows you to review and assess strategies. Information can be grouped by any level – products, teams, programs, customers, etc.
Define Objectives, Targets, and Contributions to connect strategy to plans and actions.
Automate the creation of presentation-ready real-time content built in your own branded PowerPoint template.
Identify and manage risks relating to your projects. Track, log and manage issues – easily create a risk register and proactively devise a mitigation strategy.
Customize Planview Clarizen to fit how your enterprise does business and reconfigure at any time.
Empower users with a flexible, intuitive interface that fits their way of working.
Centralized Architecture & Data Model
Support for all users in a single instance with permission controls to manage who can see what.
Out-of-the-Box and Custom Templates
Project and milestone templates automate project creation based on custom triggers and workflows, including input from 3rd-party systems such as Salesforce.
Extend Planview Clarizen beyond standard functionality modules by tailoring capabilities to suit your business-specific scenarios, while preserving a familiar user experience.
Streamline and standardize processes by automating repeatable processes, alerts, and workflows to match the way you want to work — now and in the future.
Minimize project risk, increase consistency, and reduce time spent on mundane tasks by automating complex or repetitive tasks.
Align to company strategy and ensure your workforce is as effective as possible, focused on delivery of the right things at the right time.
Track, manage, and prioritize work requests and ensure all requests automatically include all relevant details needed to execute.
Workspace supports both top-level resource optimization for portfolio and resource managers in addition to task-level assignments for project managers.
Gain real-time insight into your available resources and their current workloads.
Quickly establish a timeline with milestones, due dates, deliverables and interdependencies and even take advantage of prebuilt templates to simplify the job even more.
View work in aggregate across teams, projects, departments, and even clients, to proactively identify any blockers and/or potential impacts.
Create a single source for all project information: Keep your internal and external teams connected, communicating, and collaborating, and keep stakeholders informed.
Collaborative Work Management
Support your teams and how they want to work, whether that is via a traditional work management approach, an agile model or somewhere in between.
Agile Task Management
Backlog prioritization and sprint planning ensure that your team’s entire workload will be handled quickly and efficiently.
Keep teams more organized by using multiple boards in each workspace and create custom stages to reflect each team’s workflow.
Mobile app mirrors the full functionality of our web application, creating a seamless, consistent user experience between devices.
Intuitive, one-stop-shop portal that provides access for external users and guests to their projects, files, conversations, and requests — no training required.
Capture all financials on a project – whether labor or non-labor, CAPEX vs. OPEX, billable vs. non-billable.
Monitor expenses to ensure every project stays within budget. Set hourly rates on a global basis as well as by role, user, or project.
Track all billable and non-billable hours automatically to the appropriate work item or project. Submit time without ever leaving Microsoft Teams or Slack.
Utilization Trend Analysis
Use utilization trends to increase the accuracy of your plans and forecasts.
Take a product tour
See how Planview Clarizen can help you gain real-time visibility across the enterprise to proactively manage risks and deliver greater business impact. Accelerate team performance and maximize project outcomes.
Learn why Clarizen was named a 2019 Gartner peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Project Portfolio Management
Best Products for Project Management
Clarizen is a leader in Project and Portfolio Management on G2
Clarizen is recognized as having the best product support
Clarizen is recognized for Customer Service Department of the Year (2020, 2019, 2017)
Connect Planview Clarizen with the applications you already use
- • Jira 2
- • SalesForce
- • SharePoint
- • ServiceNow 2
- • Microsoft Excel
- • Microsoft Team
- • Tableau
- • Box
- • Slack
- • G Suite
- • AWs
- • oracle
- • sap
- • Procore
- • Zendesk
Hear what our customers say about Planview Clarizen
Large US Financial Services Institution
Planview keeps your data private and secure
SecurityPlanview adopts a culture of security and holds confidentiality of customer information as its highest priority.
CompliancePlanview adheres to stringent standards and regulations and undergoes independent validation of compliance.
PrivacyPlanview’s commitment to privacy extends to every facet of the organization to ensure customer data is managed with the utmost of care.
ReliabilityPlanview® SaaS solutions are built on highly available, performant infrastructure to deliver our world class product line whenever it’s needed.
Planview Clarizen compliance and certifications
Certified enterprise-readyClarizen is recognized by Skyhigh to be part of their CloudTrust Program, based on an evaluation of enterprise readiness and security controls, in conjunction with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
SOC 2 compliantSOC 2 compliance and certification provides users with the trust and assurance that Planview Clarizen has an effective control system to mitigate operational and compliance risks.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013This internationally recognized standard certifies, validates, and supports our approach to business information protection; including risk, governance, and compliance.
Enterprise Buyer’s Guide for Adaptive PPM Solutions
Download this comprehensive guide to learn more about how to get started.Read the guide • Enterprise Buyer’s Guide for Adaptive PPM Solutions
Maximize Your Impact: Know the Bottom Line of Every Project Decision
Learn why separate management of project work and their related financials is no longer viable.Watch the webinar • Maximize Your Impact: Know the Bottom Line of Every Project Decision
Take the next step!Watch Demo • Planview Clarizen • Planview clarizen