This case study of Fluor Corporation is based on a July 2019 survey of ChangePoint customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select ChangePoint:
- How they managed projects/work before choosing a ChangePoint Solution:
- Microsoft Project
- In-house developed project tracking tool
- Challenges that led their purchase of ChangePoint:
- Ensuring better business outcomes
- The prior solution was not flexible enough for needs
- Vendors evaluated before selecting their ChangePoint solution:
The Use Case
The key features and functionalities of ChangePoint that the surveyed company uses:
- ChangePoint solutions they are using:
- Identified their use case for their ChangePoint solution to be IT PMO.
- Methodologies they use to run projects:
- When asked if they anticipate forcing all projects under one methodology in the next 3-5 years, they said no, they use the best methodology for the type of project.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with ChangePoint:
- They strongly agree that ChangePoint’s solution is well worth the investment.
- Realized value in using ChangePoint’s solutions in 6-12 months.
- ChangePoint solutions on the following capabilities compared to other solutions evaluated or used:
- breadth of capabilities: best in class
- ability to adapt to my organization’s processes: best in class
- dedicated, knowledgeable, & responsive customer care support: significantly better
- value returned for the price: significantly better
- ease of use: best in class
- onboarding Experience: significantly better
- reporting and Insights: best in class
- overall solution performance: best in class
- Level of improvement on the following:
- Executive-level reporting and visibility: 76-100%
- Overall business outcomes: 51-75%