Your business is driven by a broad range of portfolios – investments, projects, applications, products, and services are just a few examples. Planview Enterprise is an end-to-end portfolio and resource management solution that allows you to integrate the planning and execution of those portfolios.
The impact of any business application is measured by its ability to turn data into information that leads to better decisions. Unique to Planview Enterprise, and a major benefit to you, is a focus on rich portfolio analytics and reporting that provides the visibility you need to make the decisions that drive the business forward.
Planview Enterprise enables you to:
- Capture demand – market, internal, and customer
- Prioritize portfolios – projects, applications, products, and services
- Optimize organizational capacity – people, financial, and assets
- Link plans to execution – project and resource management
- Manage end-to-end financials – plans and actuals
The result is a centralized platform that establishes enterprise-wide visibility into the use of resources against demands.
A well thought-out plan is not always easily mastered. Planview Enterprise helps you to choose the opportunities that fuel innovation and competitive advantage while making sure you have the capital and the resources to deliver. With built-in scenario planning capabilities you can also predict potential challenges and constraints, while optimizing capacity, to develop a roadmap that the organization can deliver.
The best plans are useless without effective execution. The resource and project management capabilities of Planview Enterprise allow you to improve delivery, gain status visibility, and course correct when business conditions change. With our flexible approach you can also integrate a variety of execution systems into Planview Enterprise to achieve enterprise-wide resource management. Your organization becomes more agile, more unified, and sharpens its ability to execute.
Leverage Planview Enterprise for your Portfolios
- Get visibility into project performance
- Align demand with corporate strategy
- Allocate resources to the right work
- Optimize investments and capacity to deliver
- Determine the right balance of projects
- Improve time-to-market and manage resources for product delivery
- Mitigate risk delivering the products to market
- Capture the total cost of development
- Align the application portfolio to the business strategy
- Establish ongoing evaluation process and application roadmap
- Reduce costs by eliminating redundant and low-value applications
- Track the total cost of service delivery
- Associate work projects, and asset to services
- Visualize topology of service components