Enterprise Kanban for Agile Delivery TeamsTry LeanKit FreeFully functional 30-day trial
Visually manage work and value delivery
Enterprise Kanban for Agile Delivery Teams
Visually manage work and value delivery
Visualize and connect work with industry-leading Kanban software to increase Agile delivery team productivity, reduce waste, and improve agility across your organization.Try LeanKit FreeFully functional 30-day trial
Optimize Agile delivery teams with LeanKit enterprise Kanban
Part of the Enterprise Agile Planning solution, Planview LeanKit delivers powerful enterprise Kanban capabilities to:
- Continuous delivery teams (DevOps, IT Operations, and more)
- Software/Product development teams
- Line-of-business teams (product management, business operations, marketing, and more)
LeanKit empowers Agile delivery teams – across all levels of the organization – to apply Lean-Agile management principles to their work, helping them work smarter and deliver faster. Leverage highly configurable Kanban boards to visualize workflows, bottlenecks, and dependencies between teams. Create and build boards to match preferred work methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban) and processes to keep Agile delivery teams happy and high performing.Learn more about LeanKit
Watch LeanKit demo
Start free 30-day trial
- Planview LeanKit™ enables Agile delivery teams – across all levels of the organization – to visualize the most important work with clarity, alignment, and focus. View See the Big PictureEnterprise Kanban
Optimize flow by visualizing work and removing bottlenecks
Use enterprise Kanban boards to visualize work, status, and dependencies between teams, to optimize workflow, improve velocity, and better prioritize efforts for more predictable delivery.
- Each team can tailor and adapt their board to suit specific needs or methodology, with no technical expertise required. View See the Big PictureProcess and Methodology Choice
Highly configurable boards to reflect your workflows, your way
Map out your process as it exists today or leverage best practices with pre-defined templates. Customize Kanban boards to reflect your preferred work methodology, from Scrum to Kanban to Scrumban or something else. Represent any process – from simple to complex – with horizonal and vertical swim lanes. Enact a culture of continuous improvement by adjusting boards to represent process changes.
- See work and associated cross-team dependencies to proactively identify and mitigate potential delivery delays. View See the Big PictureCross-Team Visiblity and Dependency Management
Connect teams and map dependencies for more predictable plans
Break down features into stories and tasks. Connect related items between and across teams to understand dependencies. Easily visualize connections between work to proactively anticipate issues and mitigate risks. Redistribute work to capacity-rich teams or re-route work to enable proper delivery sequencing.
- Foster team autonomy and ways of working. Allow teams to define their preferred process or methodology, including Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, or a customized approach. View See the Big PictureEnable Lean-Agile Delivery
Empower teams to innovate, adapt, and deliver value faster
Encourage experimentation by promoting collaboration and dynamic prioritization. Help teams using any process – Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, or others – to achieve continuous flow of value. Automate delivery by integrating with existing development tools.
- Keep value flowing by analyzing how work flows through the process and team boards. See where bottlenecks occur to remove impediments to value delivery. View See the Big PictureContinuous Improvement and Performance
Analyze performance metrics and identify trends
Foster continuous improvement at every level with insights and analytics into delivery trends. Track progress and assess efficiency with Lean and Agile metrics including flow, velocity, throughput, and cycle time. Understand if planned work is tracking to completion goals and see the impact of unplanned work, including the likelihood of achieving planned delivery dates.
- Foster coordination across teams and the organization with connected Kanban boards, from the portfolio, to the program to the teams. Collaborate across line-of-business and technical teams. View See the Big PictureConnect Enterprise Strategy with Agile Delivery
Accelerate delivery of strategic priorities with portfolio and program Kanban boards
Leverage enterprise Kanban boards beyond the Agile delivery teams. Use portfolio Kanban and Program Kanban boards to connect epics and/or corporate initiatives with the Lean and Agile work to ensure alignment across the enterprise. Focus everyone on the most important items by visually prioritizing work. Leverage work in progress (WIP) limits to avoid bottlenecks and ensure continuous flow.
- Visually plan and manage work across team tools and processes to understand all WIP and dependencies. Give management the insights needed to make accurate, data-driven decisions without disrupting the productivity of the teams. View See the Big PictureReduce Agile Tool Sprawl
Connect disparate Agile delivery teams together
With Planview’s Agile integration capabilities, Agile teams in different and disparate Agile execution tools can visually plan, manage, and coordinate their work inside of LeanKit. See how Leankit’s enterprise Kanban software connects to development tools for a simple, real-time, and process-focused view.
- Connect Agile delivery teams with strategic priorities. Apply enterprise scaling Agile frameworks, such as SAFe or others, to accelerate delivery. View See the Big PictureScaling Agile
Build a solid Lean-Agile foundation with Enterprise Kanban. Connect portfolios, programs, and teams to deliver larger initiatives faster and more successfully. Support your scaling Agile initiatives and Lean-Agile processes leveraging structured frameworks such as SAFe®, LeSS, DAD, Spotify, and others.
Easily integrate and consolidate Agile tools
Planview’s Agile solutions give teams the flexibility to continue to use the Agile execution tools they are familiar with or that are already tailored to support their processes. Whether teams use Atlassian Jira, Rally Software by Broadcom, Microsoft Azure DevOps, or Digital.ai (formerly CollabNet VersionOne), Planview allows Agile teams to connect their tool of choice into a program or teams-of-teams board with ease – enabling them to continue delivering value without disruption.Learn more : Easily integrate and consolidate Agile tools
Get up and running fast with Lean-Agile services experts
No matter where your organization is on the Agile journey, Planview offers comprehensive implementation and product enablement services designed to quickly move your teams and systems to the next level. Delivered remotely and/or onsite, our LeanKit product enablement services cover everything from Kanban basics and Agile best practices to getting teams of teams or Agile Release Trains (ARTs) up and running fast.
For those organizations implementing Lean Portfolio Management, we combine Agile methodology and LeanKit product enablement with our FastTrack implementation services – a proven, analytics-first delivery model that enables customers to accelerate and de-risk the implementation of Planview Enterprise One™ or Planview PPM Pro™. This fixed price, business outcomes-focused approach drives tangible results in 12 weeks or less.
Leverage Agile partners to transform your way
If your organization needs additional assistance, we have you covered. Planview has partnered with best-of-breed Agile partners around the world to make sure your Agile solution is implemented, rolled-out, and driving the business outcomes your organization desires. Regardless of where you are today, our partners can take you where you want to go.
Research and plan your Agile transformation journey
Planview LeanKitOptimize your business flow to deliver more value
Get on-demand demo : Planview LeanKit
Gartner 2020 Enterprise Agile Planning Tools Magic Quadrant
Planview recognized as a Leader.Get the report : Gartner 2020 Enterprise Agile Planning Tools Magic Quadrant
Building High-Performing Agile Teams and Release Trains
Get on board!Get the eBook : Building High-Performing Agile Teams and Release Trains
Visual Project Management for Teams
Kanban 101: Supercharge your team’s productivityGet the eBook : Visual Project Management for Teams
Expand your Lean-Agile knowledge
with whitepapers, webcasts, analyst reports, and more
Planview’s full spectrum of portfolio and work management solutions enable the transformation journey
From innovation to strategy to delivery, Planview provides the most comprehensive portfolio and work management solutions in the industry.
Drive a culture of innovation and employee engagement from idea to impact
Enterprise-wide portfolio planning and delivery that spans traditional and Lean-Agile approaches
Enterprise work management that advances PPM and project delivery capabilities
- Enterprise Work Management
- Project Portfolio Management
Create organizational focus on the strategic outcomes that matter
Project-centric collaborative workspaces that bring teams together to support everyday project delivery across the enterprise
Digital workspaces that empower teams to deliver their best work, no matter how they work
Experience LeanKit enterprise Kanban software for yourself
Start a free trial for you and your team.